my CNUSD logo
  • Search

How to apply

As a federal program, Upward Bound is required to have an application from each participant. The following steps will guide you through the application process.

  1. Request application materials from an Upward bound staff member in room 301 at Centennial High School or at the Norco College Upward Bound office (Building: Portable A). (You may also download the application here.)
  2. Complete Application.
  3. Return the completed application to the Upward Bound Center located in room 301 or mail it to the following address:

Upward Bound

2001 Third Street

Norco, CA 92860

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.